The SheArt Network is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing women of all ages, backgrounds, and talents the opportunity for emotional and financial growth through creative expression.
The women of The SheArt Network recognize that many women need....
- A way to make connections with other women.
- A creative environment that provides encouragement and support.
- A means to generate extra income.
The SheArt Network meets these needs by providing a supportive creative environment where women share ideas, learn new artistic techniques and create products which they then sell at SheArt and other shows.
Become a Member
By becoming a member of The SheArt Network you get:
- Lower registration fees and priority registration for SheArt shows. (3-4 shows planned this year)
- Lower registration fees for workshops. (6+ planned for this year)
- Monthly updates on other upcoming shows in our area.
- Ability to connect to The SheArt Network website where you can list your own bio.
- Connect to SheArt Network facebook page.
- Monthly get together/meeting were we share ideas with each other. We will also have guest speakers at these events.
- Group buying power, buy things we need for our business as a group to save.
To become a member click here member application, print it out and mail with your payment to the address listed.